Vehicle Release Requirements2020-01-15T21:14:19+00:00

Towing FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions About Towing

WHERE’S MY CAR?2020-01-15T21:08:46+00:00

If you believe that Denny’s Towing has towed your vehicle, please call 817-461-2338 and provide us with your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) or License Plate number. Once we have your vehicle information, we will be able to tell you if we have your vehicle and where it is located.


We provide impound towing service in Arlington, Fort Worth, and surrounding areas of DFW. Towing and storage of vehicles for Fort Worth Police Department, Tarrant County Sheriff’s Department, and the University of Texas at Arlington Police. We also tow for private property accounts and commercial customers.


In order to release a vehicle, the Vehicle Storage Facility, (VSF) must first be paid. This includes all fees associated with delivery or storage of the vehicle. Acceptable documents to release the vehicle include a valid state or federally issued I.D. (the identification can be from another country such as Mexico) and one of the following:

  • notarized power-of-attorney;
  • court order;
  • certificate of title*;
  • tax collector’s receipt with vehicle registration renewal card accompanied by a conforming identification;
  • name and address information corresponding to that contained in the files of the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles;
  • current automobile lease or rental agreement executed by the operator of the vehicle or a person holding a power of attorney executed by the person named in the lease agreement;
  • appropriate identification of any state or federal law enforcement agency representative;
  • most recent version of a department-approved form or electronic version of a department-approved form published on the department’s website,; which the VSF must make available to the vehicle owner or person seeking possession of or access to the vehicle;


  • proof of financial responsibility (insurance card), as required by Transportation Code §601.051, as an additional form of identification that establishes ownership or right of possession or control of the vehicle.

If a VSF receives any one of these things, in addition to the valid state or federally issued ID, and receives payment of all fees, they must release the vehicle.

*NOTE: Certificate of title does not mean a title signed on the back or transferred over to the other person’s name.

WHAT PAYMENTS DO YOU ACCEPT?2020-01-06T21:21:26+00:00

We accept cash, credit, or debit. Commercial checks are accepted but we do not accept personal checks.

Go to Top