Dispatch / VSF Employee
Denny's Towing is looking for professional dispatchers with excellent customer service that have experience with towing dispatch and vehicle storage facility requirements. Pay will be discussed during the interview process and is based off of experience.
- Qualified candidates should be familiar with all aspects of towing and storage including TDLR rules and regulations.
- Dispatchers must know the mapping of the Dallas Fort Worth area to be able to correctly dispatch calls.
- Must be able to answer multiple phones and be able to handle multiple lines at the same time independently.
- Must have experience releasing vehicles from impound.
- Must be able to correctly enter data into computerized dispatch system.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must be able to be on time and stay on task while unsupervised.
- Must be experienced with TDLR laws and hold current TDLR VSF License.
- Must be honest, dependable, and trustworthy.
- Must be friendly, polite, and have a great attitude towards helping people.
Why work with us?
Work with a company that has been around Dallas Fort Worth since 1978 and is one of the best towing companies in the area. Family owned and operated for over 40 years with a focus on customer service and the continued success of our employees. Great pay, flexible scheduling, and friendly work environment. Multiple locations across Dallas Fort Worth.
For more information about our companies go to:
For more information about the TDLR VSF license go to:
Apply in person at: 4848 Carey St. Fort Worth Texas 76119 Monday – Friday between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm.